We offer the following tests to best assess and evaluate your allergy and asthma conditions.
- Pulmonary function testing/spirometry
- Skin testing
- Food and Contact Allergen Patch Testing
- Oral Food and Drug Challenges
- Appropriate laboratory testing
We treat a variety of allergy and asthma conditions including the following, based on the most up-to-date medical literature and studies.
- Seasonal and year-round allergic symptoms
- Non-allergic nasal symptoms
- Food allergies
- Medication allergies
- Chronic cough
- Contact dermatitis (cosmetics, metals, fragrances)
- Vocal cord dysfunction
- Eosinophilic esophagitis
- Recurrent infections/immunodeficiency
Allergy shots, or immunotherapy, are a way to potentially treat your allergies, along with allergen avoidance and allergy medications. The purpose of allergy immunotherapy is to decrease your sensitivity to allergens that you are allergic to, so future exposures to those substances will result in fewer and less severe symptoms. Please see our FAQ section, or contact our office for more information on allergy injections.
Click here for Saturday Shot Clinic Days.